An essential part of any recovery plan is Physiotherapy. At Parkway Health, all our Physiotherapists are trained overseas with many years of combined experience.
We adopt an evidence based approach to treating and rehabilitating injuries, employing different techniques from manual therapy, to exercise and ultrasound therapy. Our goal is to use a holistic approach to help you restore, maintain and maximize your physical strength, function, and overall well-being, whilst addressing the underlying root cause of your injury.
Common injuries that Physiotherapists treat:
- Neck Pain and Lower Back Pain
- Sports Related Injuries
- Chronic Pain Management
- Ankle Sprains
- Tennis and Golfer's Elbow
- Knee Pain ( Runner's and Jumper's Knee)
- Arthritis and Age Related Degeneration
- Tendinitis and Muscle Sprains
- Post op Rehabilitation
- Rotator Cuff/Shoulder Injuries
- Child and Adolescent Growth Issues